Comark Instruments – “Temperature Measurement Specialists for Industrial, Foodservice and Food Processing Applications”
Comark Instruments provides quality and affordable products to the Industrial marketplace. Their thermometers, humidity testers, pressure meters, and other measurement and monitoring instruments provide speed, accuracy and reliability for wide range of measurement applications. Intrinsically safe pressure and temperature meters also available.
Comark pressure meters combine high accuracy with speed of response and offer the option of ATEX certified Intrinsically Safe models. The C9500 instruments have twin inputs for gauge or differential pressures and positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement.
Typical applications include boiler flue draft, air conditioning filters, laboratories and clean rooms, process pressures, service and maintenance and the calibration of other instruments.
- ATEX compliant certified to II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- Selectable pressure units* PSI, mbar, Bar, inH2O, inHg, mmHg, Torr, Pa, KPa, mmH2O, cmH20, Kgcm-2
- Positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement
- Adjustable zero value
- Maximum, minimum pressure and hold function
- Averaged reading function
- Over-range indication
- Selectable auto switch off
- Can function as a calibrator when used with TK2 pressure test kit
- Silicone protection option available for liquid pressure
Supplied with tubing and connectors, plus hard carry case for IS Models
* Dependant on model